MEDICE The Health Family shapes the future
As an established pharmaceutical manufacturer, MEDICE is courageously embracing the growth trends of digitalization and sustainability. In addition to founding the start-up eyelevel (eyelevel.care) and lead funding anvajo (www.anvajo.com), MEDICE is courageously entering into strategic collaborations, most recently with SELFAPY (www.selfapy.com) and CAREALYTIX (www.carealytix.com).
- With its portfolio of medications and service programs, MEDICE is a leading provider
- in the indication field ADHD, with almost 50% of prescriptions in Germany and 25% in Europe, known by psychiatrists, neurologists, neurologists. ADHD in adults is often associated with co-morbidities, e.g. depression with 50%.
- In the indication field of chronic kidney disease
- SELFAPY is a specialized provider of online courses and Digital Health Applications (DiGAs) in the field of mental health and is now permanently listed in the DiGA Directory (DiGA-Verzeichnis (bfarm.de)) with its DiGA for mild and moderate depression (F32.0, F32.1, F33.0; F33.1), also offers DiGAs for anxiety (F41) and panic disorders (F41).
- CAREALTIX is a developer of digital solutions for patients with kidney disease.
With DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, MEDICE aims to provide therapists with the ability to individualize and improve patient management, even with non-pharmacological intervention options. This gives the therapist the ability to prescribe evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy as DIGA on prescription, providing patients with effective, clinically proven online courses and self-training.