Medicovid-AG® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Self-Test
MEDICE's home self-test is available exclusively in pharmacies.
Medicovid-AG SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Self-Test of the latest generation for the qualitative detection of a specific SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasal swabs.
Simple. Rapid. Reliable.
- Safe and easy: Simple, reliable and inexpensive testing at any time
- Pleasant to use: A nasal swab just 2.5 cm deep is sufficient
- Very quick results: Test result within 10-15 minutes
- Very high accuracy: Reliable results with very high sensitivity 96.1% and very high specificity 100%.
- Maximum protection against infection: Personal surroundings can be effectively protected from infection
- Innovative: AND suitable for the detection of the new mutations e. g. from England and South Africa
What does the accuracy, sensitivity and specificity mean?
A sensitivity of 96% means that out of 100 only 4 tests are false negative. A specificity of 100 % means that not a single test is false positive.
Sensitivity and specificity together give the accuracy of how many tests are true positives and true negatives, so at 98%, 2 out of 100 tests are false.